You know those questions usually kids come up with? The ones you can't really answer?
Like : Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?
Here are some questions that I don't know the answer to. Some I asked myself, some come from friends. Feel free to answer if you know the answer.
- Can you cry underwater?
- Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
- If the police breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
- If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
- Why is the show called "unsolved mysteries"? if they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries?
- In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
- You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with no Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?
- How come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up?
- Why doesn't the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?
- How does Edward scissorhands wipe his butt?
- Is eating a mermaid considered cannibalism?
- If a Jewish person goes to court and is asked to put their right hand on the Bible, do they use a Torah instead?
- If you only have one eye...are you blinking or winking?
- How come the Bible is the most stolen book, and one of the ten comandments is "thou shall not steal"?
- Why do you have to pay a toll on "freeways"?